Thursday, October 24, 2013

Novice Mid Writing





I can fill out a simple form with some basic personal information:

Nombre: Kayla Harmon
Número: (704) 674-6707
Edad: 15
Corriente: Blanco


I can write about myself using learned phrases and memorized expressions:

Voy a ir a la cama. - I’m going to go to bed.
Tengo hambre. - I’m hungry.
Tengo mucha tarea. - I have a lot of homework.

I can write lists that help me in my day-to-day life:
  1. Proyecto
  2. biología
  3. ejercitar
  4. karate
  5. leer

2 comments:

  1. Be sure that you use an actual form for the personal information, one that you did not create.
    What kind of things will you tell about yourself?
    Do you have the vocabulary to do the list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The form is still wrong, in part because you use the wrong term for race (that's a current).

    ReplyDelete