Thursday, November 21, 2013

Genius Hour Blog #11 Inventos


Protector de cosechas es a protect fruit crops from birds and insects Protegar fruta cosecha a pájaro y insecto. I like it because it helps farmers and with so much food that farmers lose a lot of crops to birds and insects. Me gusta protector de cosechas porque ayudar agricultor y con mucho comida que agricultor perder un montón de cosecha a pájaro y insecto. I was thinking of something to help crops or the planet too. Maybe extinct animals. I was thinking an invention that could catch the fruit or crops that drop on the ground and get smashed because no one notices. Or where you can put something under the plant or tree to catch the food and roll down to a storage bin. Yo estuvo pensando de algo a ayudar cosecha fruta.

1 comment:

  1. No me gusta el inglés, no me gusta para nada. Necesitas simplificar.

    ReplyDelete